Situated at the heart of downtown Sulphur, Oklahoma, and adjacent to the Platt Historic District, the original Artesian Hotel opened in 1906, providing accommodation for visitors to the natural springs in the nearby park. Sadly, the original grand hotel burned down in 1962.
The new Artesian Hotel was modeled after the original 1906 structure and is a four-story boutique hotel with 81 guest bedrooms. The hotel spans 140,000 square feet and offers full-service spa amenities that include an indoor bathhouse, spa area, massage rooms, and guest lounges.
Additional amenities include a full-service restaurant, a banquet room that can accommodate 252 guests, a variety of conference rooms, and an area dedicated to shops and vendors. The hotel construction also included an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, and a precast concrete parking garage that sits adjacent to the hotel.